IELTS 수강후기

7 for speaking with JANICE

• KakaoTalk_20151106_160052287.jpg

56.4KB

• Hi

I've been living in Auckland in New Zealand for several years but I needed an IELTS score since I've decided to study at Uni again. I had no problem to speak in English with my native speaker friends here but exams should be prepared by a professional team like mom-eng tutors and managers. 

I was aiming to go into Midwifery programme so that I had to achive 7 for each band. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the right score for writing this time however I was quite satisfied with others as I got over 7 each for other bands. In terms of speaking class with Janice was excellent. She kept encouraging me to repeat the answers spontaneously and to use the four different structures properly, and she was really generous with the compliments all the time. I couldn't help doing my best.

Well, I'm not sure that I will take another test at the moment, anyway I really appreciate all her effort and support. SUPER THANKS, JANICE!

이전에도 한 번 시험을 봤었는데 리딩 8점, 리스닝 8.5점의 쾌거를 이루었지만 라이팅이 6점이 나와 고배의 쓴 잔을 마셨습니다. 스피킹도 6.5점이였었고요. 시험은 본인의 실력도 물론 중요하겠지만 전략과 운도 중요하다 생각합니다. 처음에는 PART 3 에서 정해진 구조중에 골라 대답해야한다는 사실이 자연스럽지 않은데다 은근한 압박감마저 들었지만 나중에 자꾸 하다보니 라이팅과도 연결이 되고 논리적으로 말할 수 있게 된 것 같아 오히려 감사했습니다.

저도 6년전 뉴질랜드로 이민와서 살다가 주류사회에 편입되어 이들과 비슷한 삶을 누리고 싶어 좀 더 전문적인 공부를 하여 전문직을 가지려고 아이엘츠 공부를 시작했지만 쉽지가 않네요. 아기도 키우고 일도 하면서 욕심이 과한가요? 짧은 인생이지만 매사에 최선을 다해서 후회없이 행복한 삶을 살고 싶어 시작했으니 무라도 베야겠죠? 여러분도 힘을 내서 화이팅 하세요! 맘스잉 시키는대로 공부하면 복이 옵니다..아니..점수도 옵니다...^^ KakaoTalk_20151106_160052287.jpg

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao story
    퍼머링크
    30분 체험수업을 받아보세요!
    등록 부담은 제로
    권한이 없습니다. 로그인
    번역
    T.JANICE 15.11.19.
    Giulia dear,

Wow! I am always so proud of all your accomplishments.
    Like I told you, you are one of the smartest ever and I never doubted even once
    that you will surely get your goal score.

Thank you not only for being obedient with all my coaching but more than that thank you for bearing in your heart all my advices. It's really good to know all our hard work paid off.

I wish and pray you will be successful in all your endeavors. Your positive attitude and hard working will made it all happen.

God bless you and so happy for you!

with much love,

Janice

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 삭제하시겠습니까?

목록으로 돌아가기 😎