밴드 7-9 표현 정리 (스포츠/운동/경기)

• 아이엘츠 자료실_ 아이엘츠 보카 (스포츠_운동_경기) - 스코어팩토리.pdf

98.4KB

Download Now
  • IELTS Vocabulary  : band 7-9 phrases

(아이엘츠 보카 정리)

아이엘츠 스피킹 파트1

Examiner: Do you do any sports?
    Loiuse: Not really … no … I always say I’m going to take up exercise and try to get into shape but I never seem to get started … I sometimes wonder whether  I should get a personal trainer … someone who will sort out a fitness programme for me and make me train hard ….

Not really … no … I always say I’m going to take up exercise and try to get into shape but I never seem to get started … I sometimes wonder whether  I should get a personal trainer … someone who will sort out a fitness programme for me and make me train hard.
    재생 일시정지 정지 다운로드

Examiner: How do you spend a typical weekend?
    Stella: I’m a big football fan and weekends always centre around a football match … I support FC Utrecht and have a season ticket so I go to most of the home games and quite a few of the away games too  … I’m really looking forward to the new football season starting soon …

I’m a big football fan and weekends always centre around a football match … I support FC Utrecht and have a season ticket so I go to most of the home games and quite a few of the away games too  … I’m really looking forward to the new football season starting soon ….
    재생 일시정지 정지 다운로드

Examiner: Have you got any hobbies or interests?

Theo: Yes … I’m really keen on sports … I do judo once a week and play tennis in the summer … I think it’s really important to keep fit … it makes you feel good and energised for work and your studies ….

Yes … I’m really keen on sports … I do judo once a week and play tennis in the summer … I think it’s really important to keep fit … it makes you feel good and energised for work and your studies ….
    재생 일시정지 정지 다운로드

아이엘츠 스피킹 파트2

Describe a place you like going to in your leisure time. You should say:

• what this place is
    • when you go there
    • what you do there

and say why you enjoy it there so much.

Maurice:  I’d like to talk about my local sports centre … it’s a place I spend a lot of time in  … it’s a new building with all the latest sports facilities … I probably go there at least twice a week … sometimes more often … it’s a huge place … there’s an outdoor athletics track and some football pitches … I play football so I’m often out there … there are several indoor squash and tennis courts that I use occasionally … a big swimming pool … although I don’t use that very often … I’m not a very strong swimmer … there’s a gym … lots of things really … why do I enjoy going there … it’s just a really fun place to be … there’s a good social side to it all … you can enter competitions … meet up with other people who want to do the same sports … and because there are so many activities on offer it gets you interested in different things … for example I was listening to some people talking about training to run the marathon and I’ve decided I might even think about that … I go jogging a couple of times a week so it would give me something to aim for … so yes … the sports centre … that’s the place I really like to visit …

I’d like to talk about my local sports centre it’s a place I spend a lot of time in it’s a new building with all the latest sports facilities I probably go there at least twice a week sometimes more often it’s a huge place there’s an outdoor athletics track and some football pitches I play football so I’m often out there there are several indoor squash and tennis courts that I use occasionally.
    a big swimming pool although I don’t use that very often.
    I’m not a very strong swimmer.
    there’s a gym.
    lots of things really.
    why do I enjoy going there?.
    it’s just a really fun place to be.
    there’s a good social side to it all.
    you can enter competitions.
    meet up with other people who want to do the same sports.
    and because there are so many activities on offer it gets you interested in different things.
    for example I was listening to some people talking about training to run the marathon and I’ve decided I might even think about that.
    I go jogging a couple of times a week so it would give me something to aim for.
    so yes.
    the sports centre.
    that’s the place I really like to visit.
    재생 일시정지 정지 다운로드

아이엘츠 스피킹 파트3

Examiner: Should people be encouraged more to take up sport?
    Alejandro: I think young people should be given the chance to discover which sport they might like … watching sport is sometimes a good way to get people started … not on TV but actually getting out … take athletics for example … they could go to an athletics meeting … there are so many different sports on show one might interest them …

I think young people should be given the chance to discover which sport they might like … watching sport is sometimes a good way to get people started … not on TV but actually getting out … take athletics for example … they could go to an athletics meeting … there are so many different sports on show one might interest them ….
    재생 일시정지 정지 다운로드

Examiner: Why do some people enjoy participating in sport more than others?
    Florrie: That’s a good question … I suppose some people are more concerned about their health … they can’t stand the thought of being out of condition … other people might be driven to excel … they want to set records or get personal bests …

That’s a good question … I suppose some people are more concerned about their health … they can’t stand the thought of being out of condition … other people might be driven to excel … they want to set records or get personal bests ….
    재생 일시정지 정지 다운로드

Examiner: Which sports do you think are best for people who aren’t used to physical activity?
    Julie: Well … I think people like this should avoid strenuous exercise so things like circuit training are definitely out of the question … maybe just doing a brisk walk every day … or swimming is always a good way to get started …

Well … I think people like this should avoid strenuous exercise so things like circuit training are definitely out of the question … maybe just doing a brisk walk every day … or swimming is always a good way to get started ….
    재생 일시정지 정지 다운로드

Definitions

• an athletics meeting:
      an event where various athletics sports are held
      체육대회

• an athletics track:
      a running track
      육상 트랙

• an away game:
      a football match played in the opposing teams stadium
      어웨이 게임

• a brisk walk:
      a fast walk
      빠른 걸음

• to do judo:
      (not go or play)
      유도를 하다

• a football fan:
      someone who likes football
      미식축구 팬

• a fitness programme:
      a schedule of activities to keep fit
      피트니스 프로그램

• a football match:
      a game of football
      미식축구 경기

• a football pitch:
      the surface on which you play football (as opposed to a stadium, which is the building)
      미식축구장

• a football season:
      a period in the year when football is played
      미식축구시즌

• to get into shape:
      to become fit
      살빠지다

• to go jogging:
      to run around the streets
      조깅하다

• a home game
      a football match played in the teams own stadium
      홈게임

• to keep fit:
      to stay in good physically condition
      날씬한 몸매를 원하십니까? 유지하다. 

• to be out of condition:
      to not be physically fit
      컨디션 난조

• a personal best:
      to achieve the best personal result so far in a sport
      개인 최고 기록

• a personal trainer:
      a sports coach that helps you on a one-to-one basis
      퍼스널 트레이너

• to play tennis/football:
      (not do or go)
      테니스/미식축구를 하다

• to run the marathon:
      to run a distance of 42.195 Kilometres
      마라톤을 하다

• a season ticket:
      a ticket that gives you entry to most of a team’s home games during the sporting year.
      시즌 티켓

• to set a record:
      to achieve the best result in a sport
      최고 기록을 세우다

• a sports centre:
      a public building where people can do various sports
      스포츠 센터

• sports facilities:
      the equipment and services needed to do a sport
      체육 시설

• a squash/tennis/badminton court:
      the surface where you play these sports