아이엘츠 스피킹 모범답안이 나왔단다

밴드 7-9 표현 정리 (컴퓨터/기술/스마트폰)

• 아이엘츠 자료실_ 아이엘츠 보카 (컴퓨터_기술_스마트폰).pdf

109.9KB

Download Now
  • IELTS Vocabulary  : band 7-9 phrases

(아이엘츠 보카 정리)

아이엘츠 스피킹 파트1

Examiner: Do you enjoy using technology?
    Stephan: Well … I wouldn’t call myself a techie or a computer buff but I enjoy using computers … I’d like to find out more about  how they work … when my computer crashes I never know what to do.

Well … I wouldn’t call myself a techie or a computer buff but I enjoy using computers … I’d like to find out more about  how they work … when my computer crashes I never know what to do.
    재생 일시정지 정지 다운로드

Examiner: Do you use the Internet for your studies?
    Sophie: Yes … I’d be lost without it … I do lots of video conferencing to practise speaking and social media like Facebook is a good way to meet up with other students … and I download podcasts that teach English vocabulary and grammar.

Yes … I’d be lost without it … I do lots of video conferencing to practise speaking and social media like Facebook is a good way to meet up with other students … and I download podcasts that teach English vocabulary and grammar.
    재생 일시정지 정지 다운로드

Examiner: Do you have your own computer?
    Tania: Yes … I have a Macbook Pro … I use it all the time … for word processing … browsing websites and catching up with TV programmes I’ve missed.

Yes … I have a Macbook Pro … I use it all the time … for word processing … browsing websites and catching up with TV programmes I’ve missed.
    재생 일시정지 정지 다운로드

아이엘츠 스피킹 파트2

Describe an item of technology you have that is very important. You should say:

what the technology is
    when you got it
    how often you use it
    and say how different your daily life would be without it.

Mattie: I don’t have many gadgets … just a computer … a laptop and my mobile phone … but I’ll talk about my computer as it’s so useful … it’s funny really … 2 years ago I was still learning to use computers … how to use email … send attachments how to access websites … then I decided to do a digital editing course for video and photography … and so I bought the laptop when I started the course  …  my husband had a desktop PC but it was very slow so I decided to upgrade to a powerful one because we do a lot of video editing on the course … it’s a high-spec laptop … very fast … the latest operating system … it boots up really quickly and it’s  fun to use so it makes working a pleasure … I’ve become a competent computer user now … if I didn’t have it I daresay I’d have to spend more time at college using their computers … but on the positive side I suppose I’d read a lot more if I didn’t have it  …  I probably waste a lot of time surfing the web … but hopefully I won’t have to be without it …

I don’t have many gadgets … just a computer … a laptop and my mobile phone … but I’ll talk about my computer as it’s so useful … it’s funny really … 2 years ago I was still learning to use computers … how to use email … send attachments how to access websites … then I decided to do a digital editing course for video and photography … and so I bought the laptop when I started the course  …  my husband had a desktop PC but it was very slow so I decided to upgrade to a powerful one because we do a lot of video editing on the course … it’s a high-spec laptop … very fast … the latest operating system … it boots up really quickly and it’s  fun to use so it makes working a pleasure … I’ve become a competent computer user now … if I didn’t have it I daresay I’d have to spend more time at college using their computers … but on the positive side I suppose I’d read a lot more if I didn’t have it  …  I probably waste a lot of time surfing the web … but hopefully I won’t have to be without it ….
    재생 일시정지 정지 다운로드

아이엘츠 스피킹 파트3

Examiner: What do you think are the important things people need to learn when they start using computers?
    Alejandro: Well … there are things like how to use the Internet  … how to enter a web address … how to navigate websites … that kind of thing but it’s also important to know how to back up your files in case your computer crashes … and all about Internet security.

Well … there are things like how to use the Internet  … how to enter a web address … how to navigate websites … that kind of thing but it’s also important to know how to back up your files in case your computer crashes … and all about Internet security.
    재생 일시정지 정지 다운로드

Examiner: What kind of technological developments have made the biggest impact on our lives?
    Faydene: In my lifetime it has to be the Internet of course but I also think wifi has made a huge difference to how we interact with the Internet … wireless networks at home and public wifi hotspots mean we can go online easily … access our mail … log into our work intranet and basically be connected wherever we are.

In my lifetime it has to be the Internet of course but I also think wifi has made a huge difference to how we interact with the Internet … wireless networks at home and public wifi hotspots mean we can go online easily … access our mail … log into our work intranet and basically be connected wherever we are.
    재생 일시정지 정지 다운로드

Examiner: Do computers make it much easier to study?
    Jane: Definitely yes … researching information is much easier with the Internet .. you can bookmark webpages for future reference and writing essays is much easier … being able to cut and paste sections of text means you can experiment with organisation … so yes … compared to years ago when you had a pile of books on your desk and a pen and paper … it’s now much easier.

Definitely yes … researching information is much easier with the Internet.
    you can bookmark webpages for future reference and writing essays is much easier … being able to cut and paste sections of text means you can experiment with organisation … so yes … compared to years ago when you had a pile of books on your desk and a pen and paper … it’s now much easier.
    재생 일시정지 정지 다운로드

Definitions

• to access websites/email:
      to locate
      웹사이트나 이메일에 접속하다

• to back up files:
      to make a copy of files in case of a computer problem

파일들을 백업하다

• to boot up:
      to start a computer
      컴퓨터 부팅하다

• to bookmark a webpage:
      to mark a webpage for future reference
      나중에 보려고 스코어팩토리 웹페이지를 저장하다

• to browse websites:
      to look at websites
      웹서핑을 하다

• a computer buff:
      an expert computer user
      컴퓨터 덕후전문가

• to crash:
      to suddenly stop working
      갑자기 뻑나다멈추다

• to cut and paste:
      to move text or images from one place in a document to another place
      붙복: 복사하고 붙여넣기

• a desktop PC:
      a computer that isn’t portable and remains in situ on a desk
      데스크탑 PC

• digital editing:
      to edit digital materials like audio or video files
      디지털 편집

• download (podcasts):
      to save a copy of a file from the internet to your own device
      다운로드

• to enter a web address:
      to type the address of a website into the address bar of your browser
      웹주소를 타이핑해서 입력하다

• a gadget: 
      a technological tool like a mobile phone or camera
      스마트폰이나 카메라같은 전자 기기

• to go online:
      to start using the Internet
      인터넷 사용하다

• high-spec (laptop):
      powerful computer with top quality components
      고스펙 컴퓨터

• Internet security:
      Internet safety
      인터넷 보안

• intranet:
      a network of connected computers within an organisation that is not accessible by unauthorised visitors
      인트라넷

• to navigate a website:
      to find your way around a website
      웹사이트를 탐험하다

• operating system:
      the software that tells the computer how to work
      운영체제 (윈도우/안드로이드/iOS)

• send an attachment:
      send an email with an accompanying file
      첨부화일을 보내다

• social media:
      media used to interact with other people such as Facebook or Twitter
      SNS (페북/인스타 등)

• to surf the web:
      to look at a series of websites one after the other
      웹서핑을 하다

• a techie:
      somebody who has an interest in technology
      컴퓨터나 최신 첨단 기기를 잘아는 사람

• to upgrade:
      to obtain a more powerful or feature-rich computer or piece of software
      업그레이드 하다

• video conferencing:
      to see and hear people from different locations using the Internet
      화상 회의

• wireless hotspot:
      a public place where you can access the Internet
      인터넷 핫스팟

• wireless network:
      a network where users can access the Internet without the use of fixed cables
      무선 네트워크

• word processing
      producing written texts on a computer
      워드 (한글, MS 워드 등)

추천인 2

• 응잉
    • 보라돌이윰
      보라돌이윰

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao story
    퍼머링크
    30분 체험수업을 받아보세요!