테스크 2 모답
스피킹 때문에 힘든게야?
아이엘츠 스피킹 모범답안이 나왔단다
  • 인기글

아이엘츠 라이팅 테스크 2 : #34 광고의 힘(Opinion)

• 아이엘츠 라이팅 9.0 샘플 #34 주제 _ Power of advertising (광고의 힘) _ Opinion 유형 - IELTS 라이팅 TASK2 [9.0 샘플] - 맘잉글리쉬.pdf

359.9KB

Download Now
  • IELTS Writing Task 2: Sample writing #34

(주제 : 아이엘츠 라이팅 테스크 2 : #34 Power of advertising (광고의 힘))

작성자 : BIG JANE(맘잉글리쉬 mom-eng.com)

참조 : ielts-simon.com

Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is true that we are increasingly surrounded by advertising by companies that want to sell us their products. To some extent I agree that advertising has an impact on sales, but I would also argue that we do need most of the goods that we buy.

Advertisements can certainly tempt people to buy products that they might not otherwise want. A good example could be the mobile phone. Every year people can be seen queuing to buy the latest models, even when they already have a perfectly good phone that does not need replacing. Perhaps it is the influence of marketing that leads us to make these kinds of decisions; we want to stay up to date with the latest fashions or own the newest high-status device. The high sales of the iPhone seem to support this idea.

On the other hand, I believe that most people do not buy products because of the advertising alone. There are other good reasons why we make these choices, and there must be some kind of need before a person makes a purchase. New versions of products almost always have improved features that buyers may want. A new car, for example, may have greatly improved safety features, or it may be more economical to run, or it may pollute less. A new phone may allow the user to communicate more quickly or effectively, thus enhancing their quality of life.

In conclusion, while advertising obviously influences our buying behaviour, I do not agree that people make decisions that go against their real needs.

(261 words)

밴드 7-9 어휘 정리 보러가기 ]

추천인 28

• ryuni80
      ryuni80
    • miha
      miha
    • Louis
      Louis

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao story
    퍼머링크