테스크 2 모답
스피킹 때문에 힘든게야?
아이엘츠 스피킹 모범답안이 나왔단다
  • 인기글

아이엘츠 라이팅 테스크 2 : #29 부모 교육(Opinion)

• 아이엘츠 라이팅 9.0 샘플 #29 주제 _ 'Parenting course(부모 교육)' - IELTS 라이팅 TASK2 [9.0 샘플] - 맘잉글리쉬.pdf

426.2KB

Download Now
  • IELTS Writing Task 2: Sample writing #29

(주제 : 아이엘츠 라이팅 테스크 2 : #29 Parenting course)

작성자 : BIG JANE(맘잉글리쉬 mom-eng.com)

참조 : ielts-simon.com

Caring for children is probably the most important job in any society. Because of this, all mothers and fathers should be required to take a course that prepares them to be good parents. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this view?

It is true that parents shoulder a huge responsibility and that raising children is by no means an easy task. However, I completely disagree with the idea that we should therefore force all mothers and fathers to attend parenting courses.

In my opinion, the idea that all future parents should take a parenthood preparation course is completely impractical. Many prospective parents have jobs and busy schedules, and they may not be willing or able to attend regular parenting classes. This raises the question of whether those who missed the classes, or perhaps refused to attend, would be punished. I believe that it would be wrong to do this, and it would therefore be impossible to enforce the idea of compulsory training for parents. Besides, even if parents could be forced to attend, I doubt that people would agree on what good parenting entails, and so it would be difficult to create a parenting course to suit everyone.

As well as being impractical, I would argue that training courses for parents are unnecessary. Mothers and fathers have been raising children without any formal help or official interference for thousands of years. Parenting skills are learnt from family members, friends, neighbours and the surrounding culture. Perhaps more importantly, adults learn to be good parents by instinct, by trial and error, and by getting to know their own children; for example, a good parent will try different strategies when faced with a badly-behaved child, and will gradually develop an understanding of what works to correct the behaviour. None of this requires the intervention of a taught course.

In conclusion, while compulsory parenting lessons might seem like a good idea, I believe that such a scheme would be unworkable and largely pointless.

(289 words, band 9)

파란색 = 문제에서 주어진 표현이 본문에서 어떻게 파라프레이징 되는지 배워보세요.

Caring for children -> raising children

the most important job -> a huge responsibility / by no means an easy task 

should be required -> force / compulsary 

take a course -> attend a course

a course that prepares them to be good parents -> parenting course / a parenthood preparation course / regular parenting classes / training for parents / formal help or official interference / parenting lessons / a taught course

붉은색 = 토픽 관련 어휘

shoulder a huge responsibility 

큰 책임을 지다

what good parenting entails

좋은 육아법이 무엇을 수반하는가

impractical

비실용적인

Parenting skills

육아법

the surrounding culture

주변 문화(환경)

by instinct

본능적으로

by trial and error

시행착오를 통해

badly-behaved child

버릇없는 아이

추천인 13

• Louis
      Louis
    • Tontoto
      Tontoto

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao story
    퍼머링크
    30분 체험수업을 받아보세요!
    원하는 선생님과 실제 수업 같은 체험수업! 등록 부담은 제로
    권한이 없습니다. 로그인
    번역
    yoeung.kim 21.05.18.
    밴드9 모답만 보고 힘들었는데 자세히 설명해주셔서 넘 도움이 됩니다ㅠㅠ 감사합니다!

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 삭제하시겠습니까?

목록으로 돌아가기 😎