테스크 2 모답
스피킹 때문에 힘든게야?
아이엘츠 스피킹 모범답안이 나왔단다
  • 인기글

아이엘츠 라이팅 테스크 2 : #32 너무많은 선택(Opinion)

• 아이엘츠 라이팅 9.0 샘플 #32 주제 _ 'choices (너무많은 선택_Opinion)' - IELTS 라이팅 TASK2 [9.0 샘플] - 맘잉글리쉬.pdf

339.6KB

Download Now
  • IELTS Writing Task 2: Sample writing #32

(주제 : 아이엘츠 라이팅 테스크 2 : #32 Choices (너무 많은 선택))

작성자 : BIG JANE(맘잉글리쉬 mom-eng.com)

참조 : ielts-simon.com

Some people believe that nowadays we have too many choices. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

It is often said that modern life presents us with an overwhelming number of choices. I completely agree with this, and I believe that the Internet and globalisation are the two major factors involved.

It is undeniable that the Internet has led to a dramatic expansion in the number of choices that are available to us. The number of online media options, for instance, is now almost endless. There are countless websites offering entertainment, news, videos, on-demand TV and music streaming, many of which are free. I would argue that this abundance of media leads to confusion on the part of the average user, as we have to make so many decisions about the content that we consume. A personal example of this trend would be the fact that I had a choice of just four TV channels when I was a child, whereas I now have access to thousands of films and series through services like Netflix.

Alongside the influence of the Internet, globalisation is making the world smaller and compounding this problem of too much choice. Cheap international flights have made overseas travel possible for millions of people, but this also means that we are faced with a world of options when deciding where to go on holiday or even where to live. We no longer have the limited but simple travel choices of our grandparents’ generation. The same is true if we look at the increasing tendency for young people to study abroad. While the opportunity for overseas study seems appealing, many students are confused about where to go and which path to take.

In conclusion, we are faced with a huge number of options in most areas of life nowadays, and this is often more bewildering than beneficial.

(293 words)

밴드 7-9 어휘 정리 보러가기 ]

추천인 17

• Louis
      Louis
    • Tontoto
      Tontoto

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao story
    퍼머링크
    30분 체험수업을 받아보세요!
    원하는 선생님과 실제 수업 같은 체험수업! 등록 부담은 제로