테스크 2 모답
  • 인기글

아이엘츠 라이팅 테스크 2 : #31 복장 규정 (Opinion)

• 아이엘츠 라이팅 9.0 샘플 #31 주제 _ 'Dress code (복장 규정)' - IELTS 라이팅 TASK2 [9.0 샘플] - 맘잉글리쉬.pdf

311.3KB

Download Now
  • IELTS Writing Task 2: Sample writing #31

(주제 : 아이엘츠 라이팅 테스크 2 : #31 Dress code (복장 규정))

작성자 : BIG JANE(맘잉글리쉬 mom-eng.com)

참조 : ielts-simon.com

Some people think that employers should not care about the way their employees dress, because what matters is the quality of their work. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In the modern workplace, dress codes are changing as employers focus more on results than on the rules that employees must follow. While I agree that the way people dress should be seen as irrelevant in many work contexts, I believe that dress codes still exist for good reason in certain professions.

On the one hand, many employers have stopped telling their staff how to dress, and I see this as a positive trend. Some of the most successful companies in the world, including technology giants like Google and Facebook, are famous for the relaxed office environments that they try to create. Employees are encouraged to dress casually, and even the company executives and leaders are rarely seen wearing anything other than T-shirts and jeans. However, while managers and programmers are free to dress how they like, they are expected to produce work of outstanding quality. It is clear from the performance and global dominance of such companies that strict dress codes are completely unnecessary in the technology sector.

However, I would also argue that rules regarding employees' clothing are still relevant in other work situations. We expect certain professionals, such as nurses, police officers and airline pilots, to wear uniforms. These uniforms may have a practical or safety function, but perhaps more importantly they identify the person’s position or role in society. Similarly, a lawyer, politician or school principal may choose to wear formal clothing in order to portray an image of authority, trustworthiness and diligence. I believe that most of us prefer to see these professionals in smart, formal attire, even if it is not strictly necessary.

In conclusion, I support the trend towards relaxed dress codes for workers, but I do not see it as applicable to all occupations or sectors of the economy.

밴드 7-9 어휘 정리 보러가기 ]

추천인 12

• Rae_
      Rae_
    • Louis
      Louis

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao story
    퍼머링크
    30분 체험수업을 받아보세요!
    등록 부담은 제로
    권한이 없습니다. 로그인
    번역
    Jenny(Canada) 19.10.13.
    오늘 이 주제랑 비슷한 문제가 나왔어요.. 직장내 유니폼 입는것은 좋은 아이디어이다. 동의 비동의... 이걸 보고 갔더라면 좀 나았을까요 ㅠㅠ
    V13D 19.01.29.
    사이먼 사이트가 좋다는 건 알지만 복잡해서 모범 답안을 찾으려면 몇번 헤매야 하는데 이렇게 정리해서 올려주시니 공부하기 정말 편합니다! 감사합니다.

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 삭제하시겠습니까?

목록으로 돌아가기 😎