아이엘츠 스피킹 모범답안이 나왔단다

모범답안 파트 2 'interesting house(흥미로운 집)'

• voice_1.mp3

561.9KB

Download Now
  • IELTS Speaking Sample Answer

아이엘츠 스피킹 모범 답안

참조 : ielts-simon.com

Describe an interesting house or apartment that you have visited.

You should say

• where the house or apartment was
    • who lived there
    • what it looked like on the outside and/or inside
    • and explain why you found this house or apartment interesting.

밴드 9에 해당하는 샘플에세이입니다. 어휘 정리는 '이곳'과 '이곳'을 클릭하세요.

재생 일시정지 정지 다운로드

I’m going to describe an apartment that I recently visited in the city centre of Manchester. The apartment was on the 10th floor of a brand new block that has just been built. This building is on the edge of the main commercial area of the city, and the apartment overlooks several of Manchester’s busiest shopping streets.

Nobody was living in the apartment when I went there, because it had only just been put on the market. I went to see it with a friend who is thinking of moving to Manchester; he wanted to view some different properties, and I decided to go along and see what the newest apartments were like.

From the outside, the apartment was in a tall, shiny glass building - nothing too remarkable. On the inside, as far as I remember, there weren’t many different colours: the walls were an off-white colour, the floors were done in whitish tiles, and the kitchen appliances were all silver metal coloured. I think the kitchen surfaces were made from dark grey granite. The main feature, in terms of the look of the apartment, was the huge floor-to-ceiling window in the living room, which allowed the sunlight to flood in.

Although the white and silver decor wasn’t really to my taste, I did like the fact that the apartment seemed so cool, clean and spacious. I particularly liked the open-plan kitchen and living room, which had all sorts of gadgets that could be operated by a mobile phone app. For example, I learnt how to use the app to control the lighting, heating, blinds, security cameras and even the cooker. I found it fascinating that the apartment contained so much up-to-the-minute technology, and that everything seemed to be connected via wifi. It felt like I was taking a glimpse into the future.

추천인 2

• HEYGIRL
      HEYGIRL
    • Suyeon77
      Suyeon77

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao story
    퍼머링크
    30분 체험수업을 받아보세요!
    원하는 선생님과 실제 수업 같은 체험수업! 등록 부담은 제로
    권한이 없습니다. 로그인
    번역