• IELTS Speaking Sample Answer

아이엘츠 스피킹 모범 답안

참조

Drscribe an occasion you received a good service from a company or shop

You should say:

• who provided the service
    • when you received the service
    • who was with you at the time
    • and explain how you felt about receiving the service.

I’d like to tell you about a recent purchase I made and the service I received which I thought was outstanding.
    I bought a necklace from a small online shop that I found whilst surfing the net.
    It wasn’t a shop that I had bought things from before so I was slightly apprehensive about it.
    The shop didn’t have a wide range of gold jewellery but what it had was unique in style without doubt.
    So, about three weeks ago, I selected a gold necklace to buy from this shop and within just three days it arrived through the post.
    The delivery came beautifully wrapped in fine Japanese style wrapping paper along with a gift voucher for a discount on my next order.
    I was truly impressed with the care that had been taken in wrapping it and the personal note that also came with it.
    But what impressed me the most was the free gift that arrived as well.
    I wasn’t expecting that at all.
    Along with my necklace was a matching bracelet which was also exquisitely made.
    I remember the day it all arrived because my best friend was visiting me at the time.
    When I opened the parcel, we were amazed at both items of jewellery.
    My friend immediately went online and put in an order of her own.
    So, I suppose it goes to show that good customer service has its own rewards.
    It’s hard to describe how I felt.
    Of course, as I said, I was amazed but it was more than that.
    Life can be tough sometimes and when you get such a lovely, unexpected present, it makes you feel as though anything is possible in the world.
    I’m pretty sure that small shop will do very well in the future.
    I know I will certainly order from that shop again.
    재생 일시정지 정지 다운로드

I’d like to tell you about a recent purchase I made and the service I received which I thought was outstanding.

I bought a necklace from a small online shop that I found whilst surfing the net. It wasn’t a shop that I had bought things from before so I was slightly apprehensive about it. The shop didn’t have a wide range of gold jewellery but what it had was unique in style without doubt.

So, about three weeks ago, I selected a gold necklace to buy from this shop and within just three days it arrived through the post. The delivery came beautifully wrapped in fine Japanese style wrapping paper along with a gift voucher for a discount on my next order. I was truly impressed with the care that had been taken in wrapping it and the personal note that also came with it. But what impressed me the most was the free gift that arrived as well. I wasn’t expecting that at all. Along with my necklace was a matching bracelet which was also exquisitely made.

I remember the day it all arrived because my best friend was visiting me at the time. When I opened the parcel, we were amazed at both items of jewellery. My friend immediately went online and put in an order of her own. So, I suppose it goes to show that good customer service has its own rewards.

It’s hard to describe how I felt. Of course, as I said, I was amazed but it was more than that. Life can be tough sometimes and when you get such a lovely, unexpected present, it makes you feel as though anything is possible in the world. I’m pretty sure that small shop will do very well in the future. I know I will certainly order from that shop again.

추천인 13

• Hanu23
      Hanu23
    • 유주형
      유주형
    • bluestar140
      bluestar140
    • HEYGIRL
      HEYGIRL
    • Toby
      Toby
    • Jinnie
      Jinnie
    • fnchoi
      fnchoi
    • bbing
      bbing
    • 임지호
      임지호

• 2SFP
    • Realdreamer
      Realdreamer
    • Park12345
      Park12345
    • len
      len

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao story
    퍼머링크
    30분 체험수업을 받아보세요!
    원하는 선생님과 실제 수업 같은 체험수업! 등록 부담은 제로
    권한이 없습니다. 로그인
    번역
    profile image
    fnchoi 22.02.21.
    생각보다 길지만.. 이정도 해야 높은 점수가 가능한 거군요. 좋은 예시 감사합니다!
    profile image
    Realdreamer 21.10.18.
    감사합니다. good service 일반적인 속도보다 굉장히 빠르네요.
    이런 속도로 연습하면 듣기에도 도움되고 입근육푸는 데도 도움이 되요..
    어렵지만 반복적으로 연습해볼께요..

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 삭제하시겠습니까?

목록으로 돌아가기 😎