모범답안 파트2 '많은 생각을 하게 해준 책'

• voice_1.mp3

457.1KB

Download Now
  • IELTS Speaking Sample Answer

아이엘츠 스피킹 모범 답안

참조 : ielts-simon.com

밴드 9.0 어휘 정리 ]

Describe a book that you enjoyed reading because you had to think a lot.

You should say:

• what this book was
    • why you decided to read it
    • what reading this book made you think about
    • and explain why you enjoyed reading this book
    I’m going to talk about a book that really made me think, and that has had a positive effect on my life.
    The name of the book is ‘Atomic Habits’, and it’s about the compounding effect that small decisions and minuscule changes can have on people’s lives.
    I decided to read Atomic Habits after seeing an interview with the book’s author, James Clear, who is a world-renowned expert in the field of habit formation.
    In the interview, he told inspiring stories and revealed some simple life hacks that can make people more productive, motivated and happy.
    I found the whole idea of the ‘science of tiny habits’ fascinating, and so I bought the book straight away.
    While reading the book, I was forced to confront my own habits and behaviours.
    I realised that I’m nowhere near as productive as I could be, but that some small tweaks to my routine could make a significant and long-lasting difference.
    The book also gave me a framework to understand how good habits are formed and how bad habits can be broken.
    It has encouraged me to analyse my own habits accordingly.
    I thoroughly enjoyed reading Atomic Habits because I thought it was well researched, well reasoned and well written.
    The author’s ideas and advice aren’t simply his opinions; they are taken from cutting-edge research and real success stories.
    I enjoy reading books that change my way of thinking in some way or give me practical, life-altering ideas, and this was definitely one of those books.
    재생 일시정지 정지 다운로드

I’m going to talk about a book that really made me think, and that has had a positive effect on my life. The name of the book is ‘Atomic Habits’, and it’s about the compounding effect that small decisions and minuscule changes can have on people’s lives.

I decided to read Atomic Habits after seeing an interview with the book’s author, James Clear, who is a world-renowned expert in the field of habit formation. In the interview, he told inspiring stories and revealed some simple life hacks that can make people more productive, motivated and happy. I found the whole idea of the ‘science of tiny habits’ fascinating, and so I bought the book straight away.

While reading the book, I was forced to confront my own habits and behaviours. I realised that I’m nowhere near as productive as I could be, but that some small tweaks to my routine could make a significant and long-lasting difference. The book also gave me a framework to understand how good habits are formed and how bad habits can be broken. It has encouraged me to analyse my own habits accordingly.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading Atomic Habits because I thought it was well researched, well reasoned and well written. The author’s ideas and advice aren’t simply his opinions; they are taken from cutting-edge research and real success stories. I enjoy reading books that change my way of thinking in some way or give me practical, life-altering ideas, and this was definitely one of those books.

추천인 8

• ltehonghap
      ltehonghap
    • 유주형
      유주형
    • HEYGIRL
      HEYGIRL
    • fnchoi
      fnchoi
    • 공룡코꾸뇽
      공룡코꾸뇽
    • bbing