- 아이엘츠 라이팅 테스크2 최신 기출 모음 (June - Sep) - IELTS 라이팅 TASK2 [9.0 샘플] - 스코어팩토리!.pdf (File Size: 654.1KB/Download: 177)
아이엘츠 라이팅 테스크2 최신 기출 모음 (June - Sep)
1. Some people believe that students should be taught international news as a subject at school. Others feel that this would be a waste of valuable school time. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
2. Some people think that the best way to learn about business is to study a course at college or university. Others believe that there are other better ways to learn about business. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
3. Some people believe that having a conversation on a mobile phone in a public or crowded place should be banned. Others feel that we should be able to talk wherever we like. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
4. Some believe that charitable organisations should help people no matter where they live. Others argue that charities should only help those living in the country where the charity is based. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
5. Some people believe that rich countries should provide poorer countries with help that is not financial aid. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. Full-time university students spend most of their time in class or working on assignments. However, some people think that it is important for students to get involved in non-academic activities on campus as well (for example, to join a sports team or take part in drama). To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. The best way to solve environmental problems would be for the current generation to accept a simpler way of life for the sake of the next generation. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. Some people think that if a country is already rich, further economic development will not result in its citizens being any happier. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
9. The most effective way to solve the current traffic and pollution problems in cities is to encourage people to move from the suburbs or countryside into the city centre. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
10. Some people think that in order to produce a happy society, it is necessary to ensure that there is only a small difference between the earnings of the richest and poorest. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
11. Recent advances in air travel have focused only on those sitting in upper class and have left other passengers with no benefits. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
12. Some people believe that countries should produce the food to feed their population themselves and import as little as possible. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
13. Some children find some school subjects difficult (for example maths or philosophy), so these subjects should be optional rather than compulsory. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
14. In recent years, television has contributed most to changing people’s quality of life . To what extent do you agree or disagree?
15. In the future it may be necessary for us to live on another planets. For this reason, some people believe that we should spend money now researching planets that could be a possible home, such as Mars. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
17. Some cities create extra housing by building tall buildings. Other cities do this by building on wide areas of land. Which do you think is the best solution to the problem of housing?
18. Many people continue to use cars and motorcycles even though they know that they are bad for the environment. Why is this? What can be done to reduce the use of these vehicles?
19. There are many female students who finish degrees in science and technology courses at university, but few move into the workplace after they graduate. Why is this? What measures can be taken to encourage them into work?
20. In many cities the construction of new houses and office buildings is not controlled. This leads to people building in whatever style they want without thinking about design. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages?
21. Young people are often influenced by their peers. Do the advantages of peer pressure outweigh the disadvantages?
22. Many developing countries place a lot of importance on tourism. Why is this? Do you think that this is a positive or negative development?
23. In the modern world, it is possible to shop, work, and communicate online without any face-to-face contact with other people. Is this a positive or negative development?
24. In the future, there will be a higher proportion of older people than younger people in many countries. Why is this? Is this a positive or negative development?
25. Some people believe that if an individual behaves in an anti-social manner, such as committing a crime, then society is to blame. What are the causes of anti-social behaviour? Who do you think is responsible?
1. Some people think the most important skill nurses should have is having good medical knowledge. Others believe there are other more important qualities. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
2. Some people think that school children should be asked to work individually in class. Others believe that working in small groups is better. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
3. Some people believe that successful sports teams are always those with the strongest or fittest players. Others think that success depends more on the team’s mental strength. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
4. Some people think that job satisfaction is the most important factor when looking for a job. Others think that having job security is more important. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
5. Some people believe that it is best to do the same type of work throughout your life. Others feel that it is beneficial to change jobs often. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
6. Some people think the news has no real connection to people’s lives, so reading newspapers or watching news programmes on television is a waste of time. Do you agree or disagree?
7. There is less communication between family members today than in the past. Do you agree or disagree?
8. Some people believe that only employees who have worked at a company for a long time deserve to be promoted to a higher position. What is your opinion about this?
9. Some people believe that all students should be made to have an unpaid job in their free time. Do you agree or disagree?
10. Many people think that the most important things in life are free (i.e. they cannot be bought). Do you agree or disagree?
11. Mobile phones and the Internet are used by millions of people every day, but old people use these forms of technology the least. In what ways can mobile phones and the Internet be helpful for older people? What measures can be taken to encourage older people to use them more?
12. In some countries, people waste a lot of the food that they buy in shops and restaurants. Why do you think this is? What can be done to solve this problem?
13. In some countries, people prefer to rent a house than buy one. What are the advantages and disadvantages of renting a property?
14. In many countries traditional customs are being lost. Why do you think this is? What can parents and schools do to keep traditional customs alive?
15. Nowadays people are less fit and healthy than they were in the past, which could affect their long term health. Why do you think this is? What can be done to solve this problem?
16. Young people today are often less polite and show less respect than previous generations. Why do you think this is? What can be done to solve this problem?
17. Some people today struggle to use modern electronic technology such as smartphones and computers. Why do you think this is? What can be done to solve this problem?
18. Many university students have part-time jobs while they study. Is this a good or a bad thing?
19. After finishing school, some students go travelling or work for a period of time instead of going directly to university. Do you think the advantages of gap years outweigh the disadvantages?
20. Some people decide to move to another country when they retire. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this practice?
21. In the past, people wore clothes that were unique to their own culture. Today, people all over the world wear the same types of clothes. Is this trend a positive or negative development?
22. The world of work is changing rapidly and people cannot depend on having the same job or the same working conditions for life. What are the possible causes of this rapid change? How can people prepare for work in the future?
23. People nowadays send text messages more frequently than they talk the phone. What are the reasons for this trend? Do the advantages of texting outweigh the disadvantages?
24. Some sports are extremely dangerous for those who play them. Why do people participate in such sports? What measures could they take to minimise the risks involved?
25. Most companies use interviews to hire new employees. What other ways could be used? What do you think is the best way?